Saturday, May 7, 2016

NSD Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Circle

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day! We are celebrating at Scrapbook Circle with an Instagram Round Robin, a new community on Facebook, a sketch challenge, a cut file challenge, freebies and prizes! So much fun! I had the privilege of creating the challenge sketch:


I played along using the May kit and add-ons:


I pulled pinks and blues from the kits and followed the sketch fairly closely.


My favorite part of creating this layout was cutting up the acetate sheet by Amy Tangerine for embellishments. I had never fussy-cut acetate before and it's definitely something I plan to do again.



I'd love to see you in the new Facebook group, and I'd love for you to hop over to IG and participate in the Round Robin. If you're scrapping up a storm this weekend, I hope you'll consider joining in on the sketch challenge! I can't wait to see what you create. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!