Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Today - Pink Paislee

Have you ever admired another scrapbooker's style but found yourself lacking the time or skill to make it happen? I have a short list of scrapbook idols and Paige Evans is on it. I LOVE what she does with patterned paper, colors, and her Silhouette machine. I know that many of her layouts are time-consuming and intricate, though, and so I've never attempted a Paige-esque layout of my own. Until now. 


Thank you, Pink Paislee! Paige Kits. Not only is the name punny-cute, but they are a miracle in getting the Paige look without the Paige effort. See all those different patterned pieces? I didn't cut out a single one. The background sheet is printed that way. The die-cut overlay is included and I didn't have to peel negative pieces off of a sticky mat...for days. I love that. Even the foam adhesive to pop the die-cut layer up on the background is included.


The title piece is included, as well. I chose to use the letters for my title and the negative of the "t" (my initial) as a sub-title. 


There are also die-cuts (hearts) and journaling spots included.


I can't say that I've been a huge fan of page kits in the past, but Paige Kits? They are the best! You can check out my post on the Pink Paislee blog here. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy these kits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana! You can ask your local retailer if they are carrying Pink Paislee's Fancy Free line or shop online at pinkpaisleestore.com.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!