Friday, January 15, 2016

Pinch Me - Pink Paislee

Seriously. Pinch me. Wednesday's news followed by this amazing opportunity again....



I'm so excited! I get to work with very talented people, and I get to work with gorgeous product. Did you see the new releases? First of all, I'm thrilled that Paige Evans is creating lines for Pink Paislee:


She is so cute, and super sweet, and I just LOVE her Fancy Free line. Is Spring here yet? I want to play!



Second, Ces't La Vie! If you know me, you know I have a thing for black and white stripes and florals. It's probably more obsession than "thing", but I own it. I'm playing with this amazing product now and having the time of my life :).


Check out the announcement on the Pink Paislee blog here. You can read a little bit about each of us there, too.

Thanks for stopping by, and all the kind words this week. I felt the love :). Have a good one! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!