Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love Always - Scrapbook Circle

I'm sharing on the Scrapbook Circle blog again today, this time a layout featuring some fun stickers by Seven Paper (Studio Calico):



These trendy icon stickers are in the January Fresh Start kit. I saved most of the sheet for my planner (because they are adorable! and gold!), but chose a few favorites for this page.


Besides the main kit, I also used this add-on. I just love the giant Maggie Holmes alphas!


I wanted the colors of the photos to stand out, so I kept the rest of the page neutral: white, gold, black and cork. You can see the theme of my layout - always, every day - in the title and the calendar background paper. I love how a year-at-a-glance calendar makes some great white space.


You can see my post on the Scrapbook Circle blog here and find the Fresh Start kit here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!