Friday, August 15, 2014

Teacher Treats - SRM Stickers Challenge

Tonight is the night. The class lists get posted at school and my boys can't wait to find out who their teachers are. I'm in the middle of making first day teacher treats for whoever they may be. I'm re-making these chalkboard tubes using SRM Stickers and containers:


It was fun to see these pop up in the search results on Pinterest when I was looking for teacher appreciation ideas this past year :).


I re-made them the following year:


I think I like these even more - I love that washi tape!




I'll share when this year's set is done. Back to school is one of the themes for the SRM Stickers challenge blog this month. If you'd like to play along, check out the challenge details at the SRM challenge blog here. Thanks for visiting today! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!