Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Ballet Class - Love My Tapes

Hello! I'm sharing a new layout on the Love My Tapes blog today, all about creating a gallery wall look with your tapes:



I scrapbooked these photos before for a CHA assignment, but that layout was purchased by the company. So, I needed to scrapbook the pictures again for myself. This is my niece, twirling and posing in her new ballet outfit. She started dance classes this past year and loves them. One more year and she can be on my performing troupe ;).



I used Love My Tapes' lace tape (pink and white) and fabric tape (floral) to create my frames. I also used glitter tape on top of Studio Calico's punchinella vellum. To read more about how to make your own frames, please visit the Love My Tapes blog.



For my title, I used this Silhouette file. The flower die-cut is this file, cut into pieces (I saved the part I didn't use for something else).



The tiny gold alphas are American Crafts. The cabochon pin is Recollections (from Michaels), and the enamel hearts are Chickaniddy Crafts. I used Heidi Swapp's gold Color Shine for my splatters.


Thanks for stopping by today and letting me show off my cute niece! Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. This layout is gorgeous!!!! The textures are so inviting!!! (cute niece, too!!) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!