Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List - Epiphany Crafts

I've been looking into a summer bucket list for my little family for several weeks now. I want our summer to be filled with magical moments; not magical because they took a lot of planning and effort to pull off, but because they were meaningful, simple, quality family time moments. I found most of my inspiration from this Pinterest board (she has more, too!) and I'm all giddy over the fun stuff we will do this summer. To plan and document our summer, I created this summer bucket list ensemble:


Using my Epiphany Crafts round 25 tool (the large circle), I embellished a pen for writing down ideas and a mini album for documenting the events as they happen. The boys insisted on an actual bucket, too ;).

 

One of my favorite bucket list items is to read a stack of books as tall as Mom. My reading list is currently to my knee caps, and I'm still adding to it. With the way my boys read, I'm sure we can get this one done :). One of the books on my list is The Great Gatsby. I figured I needed to give it a re-read after seeing the movie.


 

You can see this project at the Epiphany Crafts blog here. Be sure to check out the Epiphany Crafts blog all week for summer-inspired projects. There are quite a few mini albums that are absolutely adorable! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The the washi pen, looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors. You've done a nice combination :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!