Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Buttons and Flair

Hello! I hope all is well with you :). Things are good here on the Buys' homefront, but boy are they busy! I'm gearing up for a summer of Farmer's Markets with Precocious Paper, which means I am creating inventory on top of filling the usual orders. Between school events, planning summer events, and keeping up with the status quo, it seems as though blogging is taking a backseat. However, I just had to make the time to blog today to share some buttons and flair :).


I have a new project up on the Epiphany Crafts blog today! I turned plain jane paper bags into sweet gift bags with the help of Epiphany Craft's flower button tool.


I used papers from several different manufacturers (loved attacking that scrap drawer!) and Felt Roses and Leaves and Sweet Spots from my Sunday Best line. I love the combination of pink, navy and kelly green right now and I thought it would be a fun one for these gifts.


You can find the Sunday Best line in my shop here. And now for some flair!


I'm excited to share that I have been asked to join the A Flair for Buttons design team! This darling Etsy shop is run by the sweet Shelley Haganman and is filled with oodles of fabulous flair. You've seen me lately designing with a couple of different sets here and here, and I can't wait to do more :). You can find the A Flair for Buttons shop here and the blog here.

Well, that's it for today :). I'm off to keep filling orders, including one for a kit club that I am excited to share more about soon ;). Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!