Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bloom Where You are Planted

I played with my Epiphany Crafts flower button tool for the first time recently and this is what I made:


This project, with details on materials and a little tutorial, is up on the Epiphany Crafts blog today. As I wrote there, the phrase "bloom where you are planted" has been a repeated mantra in my life lately. I honestly can't complain about my circumstances, but I am trying harder lately to change my attitude about some of them and to make the best of every situation. I need to trust that the not-so-fun challenges are opportunities to grow. I thought some wall art would be a great reminder (and a lots-of-fun thing to do!).


The red polka dot flower is going to be in the shop soon with a new batch of ruffle blossoms (the last two batches have quickly sold out - I think I need to spend more time in effort in stocking these pretties!). The aqua roses are part of this set, available now.

I woke up to see that I was featured on the Paper Crafts Connection blog today! My "thanks" card was included in the March/April digital issue and Susan included it in her post. You can see the post, along with other colorful cards, here.

I'm off to answer convos, get reserved listings up, and to package and ship a whole bunch of flowers. I'm still playing catch up after being down last week with my back injury, but after today at least orders will all be on track :). Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!