Thursday, March 1, 2012

New in the Shop

Boy, am I excited to share this layout with you today!


I knew exactly what I wanted to send to the talented Amanda Jones in her last design team package and wow - she knocked it out of the park! This gorgeous layout features three new items from the shop. First, the Chipboard Postage Stamp Frames are back! I am happy to say that both fabric-covered frames and these sewing pattern frames are now available (here):


You can order the fabric-covered frames in any fabric you see in the shop. For example, if you like the Orange and Aqua Fabric and Felt Flowers, you can order the frames to match:


Amanda also used the new Sewing Pattern Butterfly Sweet Spots, available here:


And last, but not least, Amanda used a Ribbon Bow:


The variety of bows on the shelf will vary as my supply of ribbon changes. You can find a sweet set perfect for a little girl's party and another with a more masculine feel here. Are you digging the yellow and black and white? I'll get more of that combo up soon :).


Today's giveaway is a set of the Sewing Pattern Chipboard Frames and a set of the Sewing Pattern Butterfly Sweet Spots. If you'd like to make them yours, just leave a comment. A random comment will be selected tomorrow and the winner announced shortly after.

Speaking of winners, yesterday's Pinterest winner is: SANDI! Congratulations! Please email me or convo me and I'll get you set up with your prize. Have a wonderful day, everyone! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Amanda! I love the colours and the lovely embellishments clustered together! Great bows too Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful LO from Amanda. And the new items are fab! Loving the colours, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. Love the bows. And the frames. And everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Layout! I love ALL your new stuff!! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!