Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mixed Alphas at TPV

The Paper Variety has a new challenge up today, and I took the opportunity to create a thank you card for someone who really helped me out this past week:


The challenge:


I used a sticker sentiment by SRM Stickers that incorporated a bold font with a cursive one.  The inside of the card says "Because of people like you."


Playing along this week could result in a fabulous addition to your alpha stamps from Close to My Heart Demonstrator Dana Swadling:


I hope you'll join in on the fun! And speaking of alphas and words, my journaling class is coming up on June 20th at Miss Art's Papercrafting School!  Take a look:



Have a great day everyone! Tessa

PS - Thank you all for the well wishes.  Your emails and comments of concern are so heartwarming :).  Recovery is going much slower than I expected, but I want to do it right so that I can start a full schedule of dance classes again this August.  Thank you for your support!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - love the flowers and the chocolate of course! BTW - I think you meant to say Dana is a Close To My Heart Consultant instead of Stampin' Up, I recognized that stamp set (one of my favorites) and inks immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, thanks for catching that Jena! All fixed now :). That's what I get for blogging before fully awake :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL work Tessa! Glad to hear things are going better for you--take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich colors (and chocolate hehe) on your card Tessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Tessa!!!! I started working with my sampler, im in love with it. Youd get some projects soonnnnnnnn :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers on that pretty little card there. Cute idea to add chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!