Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jazzy Journaling

I'm getting excited for the June 20th launch of my class at Miss Art's Papercrafting School!  Here are all the details....

Do not-so jovial journaling spots have your layouts signing the blues? Are tame titles making your memories blanch? Join Tessa Buys as she jazzes up journaling in her easy to follow 3 video 101 class. Designed for the artistic scrapper who dreads picking up her diarist pen, “Jazzy Journaling” shares tips and techniques on how to translate your easily accessible artistic talent into exciting journaling. By highlighting words with masking and misting, using sticker alphas and making your own alphabets Tessa teaches you to incorporate titles into journaling spaces and shape your journaling into an artistic element onto itself. “Jazzy Journaling” opens for registration on June 20th.


I hope you'll join me :). I'm grateful to Miss Art's for the opportunity to create this class and am pretty proud of my video debut :).  You can register here.  Have a wonderful weekend! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great class, Tessa. It was fun watching your video and seeing such a cool variety of journaling ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!