Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Doubly Sketchy Thursday

*** Yay! My lost post from the Blogger mishap last Thursday has been restored! ***

Haha, is that a word?!  I've got TWO Sketchy Thursdays layouts to share today :).  First, if you haven't stopped by Scrapbook Circle this month, you are missing out!  SBC is celebrating its 5th anniversary with prizes and a fun sketch challenge provided by Diana at Sketchy Thursdays.  Here is my take on the sketch:


To see the sketch and play along, join us here.  There's a whole beautiful kit up for grabs and you have until Wednesday evening to enter :).


Next up, my ST layout for this week:


I loved the sketch and can see possibilities for using one side or the other, as well as a double page spread.


It's been a while since I've done a two-pager, so I went for it.  I am SO happy with the results, although I am still struggling with the process of photographing such a large layout.  Please feel free to click on the image for a larger view.  I feel like all the details are getting lost.  Any suggestions?


Isn't he a ham?  This kid is full of personality.  I'm in trouble :).  I used Cosmo Cricket's new Social Club line - fabulous line for boys!


Be sure to visit Sketchy Thursdays for all the details on playing along.  Well, I'm off to yet another field trip, this time to one of our local hospitals.  When I get back it's Etsy time - I'll have a tutorial for you tomorrow and a whole bunch of orders are going out this afternoon.  Have a great day! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Those are BEAUTIFUL, Tessa!! When I take pics of a 2 pager I always take it together and then take a pic of each page by itself, that way you can "see" them better!! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant layouts, love them. I love the next sketchy Thursday's sketch, so versatile and brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I think the 2 pager came out so cute! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your layouts Tessa!.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!