Friday, April 1, 2011

You're the Best

Forgive me, I'm in a mommy fog today - Jaxon and I were up tossing and turning all night.  The poor guy is just miserable with a fever, cough, and stuffy/runny nose.  Just when I thought we had beat the winter bugs, and just when beautiful 80 degree weather arrived, my little man goes down :(.  He's in a pretty good mood this morning, so I'm hoping for a full recovery very soon :).



This little gift that I made for my sister is up on the SRM Stickers blog today.  I wrapped a handmade banner around a tube filled with Skittles and made a little card to match.  Those little banners are so much fun to make and the tubes make giving treats away super easy :).

On the Precocious Paper front, I was hoping to post all about my Etsy shop update today.  Jaxon getting sick has delayed my plans a bit.  I now hope to get things done this weekend and to update the shop Monday.  I'll keep you posted.

I'll be back later with projects from guest designer Kerry Lambourne, using the April Sampler "Little Emmy."  Enjoy your Friday! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love how you wrapped the banner around the tube. So clever. Hope you can get a good night's sleep tonight and that Jaxon is feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is REALLY cute!! good luck with you sickie--really don't like it when my kiddos are sick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your son is felling better!!! this is such a cute idea!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!