Friday, March 25, 2011

Designer Friday

Have you taken a peek at the April Sampler, available now?  I have some fabulous project ideas to share with you today, courtesy of the very talented Anna.


Anna took a simple tote, sewed ribbons from the sampler across the bag, and then embellished with flowers.  I would LOVE to take this shopping!



Even though Anna usually does single-page layouts, she thought these photos and embellishments deserved a two-page spread.  Isn't her Nan cute? This is her 90th birthday tea party :).





And last, Anna embellished an album with the silk rolled flower and the pink sheer ribbon:


And can you believe that Anna still has more product left, even after all these beautiful projects?  Anna, thank you for sharing your talents with us and supporting Precocious Paper :).  You can find the April Sampler, "Little Emmy", here.  Have a fabulous weekend! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I love this sampler! It's so sweet and soft.

    What beautiful projects Anna made! Especially the two-page layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not normally a fan of two page layouts, but that one is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sampler Tessa and Anna has created such fun and gorgeous projects, I just LOVE that bag! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous samples anna :)

    Tessa, just wanted to let you know that the package arrived safely in the UK today :) I've opened them very carefully (don't want to spoil the packaging!).
    Just beautiful thank you very much!! Can't wait until i can use my arm to use these!! :) Nat xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!