Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Studio and SNR

Happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share my page for this week's challenge at The Studio, which is to create a page without a title.  I looked through the last 50 or so layouts I've made and could only find a couple without titles.  I tend to struggle with titles, so it felt good to have permission not to include one.  Here is my take:


I love how my eyes go straight to the photo.  The design team did a fabulous job (as usual!), although some of us really liked the challenge and some of us had a hard time :). 


I hope you can join us.  With the busy-ness of December beginning to overwhelm us, I think creating a layout with one less element could be very do-able!


I also wanted to let you know that my Featured Artist article is up at Scrapbook News and Review!  I worked very hard on the samples and would love for you to take a look.

Have a great day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I just love layouts w/ different colored/patterned strips of paper lined up to create a photo mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa, your SNR work is amazing!!!! I just love the colors you used and all the amazing work that went into it!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just LOVELY! the varied colors are just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love love love this lo Tessa! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and the misting!! And CONGRATS on the feature article! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no words to express just how amazing your SNR projects are. You have definitely impressed a lot of people!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stuff at SNR is full of fun vitage love! Loved all of your projects so much! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adore this layout Tessa......you are so very clever and talentedxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!