Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hold me to it...

Happy weekend!  I had hoped to have a shop update go live yesterday or Thursday night but our computer problems around that same time meant that it didn't work out.  So, barring anything else majorly distracting, and if you hold me to it, these will find their way onto my shelves sometime this weekend...


...as well as a whole bunch of Christmas items that haven't been photographed yet :).  Hmmm, I think I feel a sale coming on (perhaps a Black Friday one?).

Today I'm thankful for a full refridgerator.  I know how hard that is to come by for many families right now, so I am especially thankful for the fact that we have enough for us.  I'm grateful for the opportunity we take each month to donate the little bit we can to help feed other families.  I'm also grateful that we survived the store last night - Jaxon was awesome, but Colten and Carson are another story :).

I hope your weekend is wonderful!  Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful new stuff Tessa! Love those posies. I will be working on a few Precocious flower projects this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee these Tessa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!