Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 9

I'm grateful that my children love to learn.  I couldn't be more pleased with the parent teacher conferences I attended yesterday.  One comment that stood out to me is that both of my sons' teachers described them as eager to learn, excited about new things, and determined to succeed.  I hope that passion for knowledge grows with them, that they will always thirst for learning.

We celebrated their excellent report cards last night by going out to dinner.  They chose In-n-Out Burger (yum!) and we had a really good time.


On a scrappy note, have you checked out the November kit at Scrapbook Circle?  Definitely my favorite one so far.  This is a layout I made about a "Fun Friday" activity that Carson's class did - collecting leaves:


Have a great day, everyone!  Tessa

4 comments:

  1. That picture of J with the burger in his mouth is priceless :)

    The kit looks fabulous. As is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that border on the bottom, SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....and sooooooo love love love love that lo!!! And congrats to the boys on a job well done! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO and the photos, congrats to your kids for doing such a fantastic job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!