Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  We're celebrating on The Studio blog today with a new challenge.  It's the last Sunday of the month, so we have a fantastic sketch for you.  Also, if you celebrate Halloween, we'd love to see a Halloween theme to your page.  Otherwise, any other celebration will do :).


Colten was a ghost last year, and inspired by fellow DT member Rebekah, I used a photo editing program to spookify this photo.  I used layers and layers of paint, gesso, mist and ink to grunge up a pretty piece of Parisian Anthology paper.


The black flowers are from my Halloween Rolled Fabric Flowers set in the shop, and the teal flower is coming soon to my virtual shelves (along with ten other colors!).  I used mist and alcohol inks to color my leaves.


Don't forget - Attitude of Gratitude begins tomorrow!  I am SO HAPPY to see so many of you joining in.  You can find details here.  Even if you don't think you can keep up on a daily basis, I would love to have you join in as often as you can.

Have a wonderful day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. I have got all my Attitude of Gratitude's all ready to go this week!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!! Can't wait!! I love love love that lo.....the effects on that photo are WICKED!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow!!!

    I was just introduced to the Parisian Anthology paper a couple days ago. I have GOT to get my hands on some of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!